"For centuries, an ancient pact has maintained peace between the fey of Gwyll Forest and the human town of Antlewood. But mortal memories are short, and a band of hunters are in danger of shattering the old oaths by hunting a sacred beast. The characters must brave the enchanted woods to stop them, lest they invoke the wrath of the Wild Hunt."
- 43 Page Quality Adventure PDF
- Paper Minis (Digital Asset)
- Battlemaps (Digital Asset)
- VTT Tokens (Digital Asset)
- FoundryVTT ZIP file (dynamic lighting, walls, journal etc etc)
! Digital Assets via a LINK inside the PDF !
This is a 5e adventure designed for a party of five level 6 characters. It can plug easily into an existing campaign or be run as a short stand-alone adventure.
Additionally, this adventure also acts as Part III of the Hoard of Ghaundal, a six-part overarching story composed of smaller adventures.